Angels To The Rescue: Inspirational and Real-Life Stories From An ER Doctor
Robert D. Lesslie, M.D.
Description: From bestselling author Robert Lesslie (over 400,000 books sold) comes an all-new collection of thrilling inspiration from the emergency room. Join first responders and ER doctors as they encounter life-or-death situations, putting their training and beliefs to the test. Be uplifted as you meet real-life angels, such as
- Elton, a daring highway patrolman who risks it all to prevent disaster
- James, the orthopedic tech with a God-given talent for mending hearts
- Shep, a principled fire captain whose most important lesson spares one of his own
- Denton, the tireless paramedic who rescues an injured man…from a hospital
- Maybelle, a faithful nursery volunteer who makes a life-saving diagnosis
As you read these heart-pounding stories of faith in the face of impossible odds, you’ll be reminded that a loving and merciful God appoints angels, those you can and cannot see, to watch over you and intervene on your behalf.
About The Author: Bestselling author Dr. Robert Lesslie is a physician with more than 30 years of experience in fast-paced, intense ER environments. He is now the co-owner and medical director of two urgent-care facilities. He has written many books (including Angels in the ER—over 200,000 copies sold) as well as newspaper and magazine columns and human-interest stories. He and his wife, Barbara, live in South Carolina.
Publication Date: July 2017
|Brand||Publisher: Harvest House|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Abundant Life Christian Bookstore - A Ministry of Good Shepherd Baptist Church users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.